Wednesday 4 February 2015

After a long absence...

... I am finally getting some listings done again.

I listed these gorgeous French glass buttons, they are the nicest I have seen in a long time - SOLD



A wide vintage French satin ribbon in the most delicious shade of green -



The prettiest vintage French pink and gold swag trim - SOLD



The most amazing carved mother of pearl and abelone Bethlehem cross - SOLD



I also listed this beautiful Madonna, but it sold straight away and is going to a very beautiful new home in Oz -


Thats all for today, but I will try very hard to list some more tomorrow!

Toodlepip xxx

3 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh those French glass buttons are just so beautiful, the trim and ribbon very pretty and the cross with the mother of pearl setting but the Virgin Mary has stolen my heart and I am so happy she is coming to live with me soon!
Just thank you so very much dear Liz - I'm one happy girl!
xox Suzy

Dorthe said...

Beautiful pieces all, my dear Liz, the buttons are amazing, and wow so wide the ribbon is, on your little hand :-) .
I`m happy that Suzy at last got her madonna,- she is beautiful, and will love to live with our dear friend !!
Snow hugs from Dorthe xxx

Betsy said...

Gorgeous items, girl! Can't waiting to go shopping with you! Eu h fun it will be!