Thursday 8 January 2015

Lace bundles

I listed three collections of lace in my Etsy shop today. They are all unused old stock with their original labels and these labelled bundles are becoming so rare at the brocantes. They meant for your lace collections or vintage sewing item collections and should just be part of your vintage sewing basket display. It would be a shame to use the lace and ruin the lovely old labels.

Collection 1 - SOLD




Collection 2 -




Collection 3 - SOLD





Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Liz these are so very sweet with their original labels on. I have never purchased lace like this and they are priceless the way they are. History! and collectable definitely.
More stealing is coming to mind!!! hehehe!
Dothe had better not beat me to that dish!!! hehe!
Sending some humid and thundery hugs from her sweet friend,
Are you around?
xox Suzy

Dorthe said...

They are surely ONLY collectables - also in my universe , so wonderful to find such intact labels around the lovely laces, dearest Liz...
And Suzy... well ,-old friendship, and such !!! I will let you steel ,this time,-LOL. I hope you are free of the thunder, again !!

Are you also swimming away in your East Sussex Liz ? here it keeps raining and storming!!
Have a lovely friday evening ,all the same, dear !!
Hugs, Dorthe,xx