Thursday 4 December 2014

Back again!

Ok, so I was AWOL for a couple of days, oops. Not quite sure what happened. But here I am again with a few more listings - 

Rich gold painted vintage French statue of St. Joseph - SOLD




Set of six English silver plated Art Deco design soup spoons - SOLD




Another pair of antique wooden printing blocks - SOLD




Ornate 'Souvenir de Mission' crucifix necklace - SOLD





And this most precious piece, a hand painted porcelain plaque of the Madonna and Child -




Toodlepip xxx

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your treasures are so delicate and rare. Ooh do they reflect the season.

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh what a simply beautiful Madonna and Child plaque Liz and the crucifix
necklace! I just love those stamps too - beautiful patterns on solid wood! I could seem them in my work.
I have a couple here but haven't yet tried them. Oh so much choice!
xox Suzy

Dorthe said...

Seems you have been away, just like me, just not in Copenhagen, --well I guess!! LOL-
Your religious pieces are so beautiful, again, dear Liz, -the plaque ,adorable .
Hope your sunday was lovely.
Hugs -xx-Dorthe