Sunday 9 November 2014

Still listing, yay!

And as I promised myself yesterday, today I listed 4 more items. Just made it, lol, it is almost midnight, but I was determined not to met myself down.

I listed another absinthe spoon, they seem to be quite popular. Great stocking filler for a guy who likes barware - ONLY A COUPLE LEFT NOW!




This tiny little free standing desk thermometer is so adorable! - SOLD




Haven't listed any of these for a very long time, because I couldn't find any at the brocante. Finally saw some this summer at a brocante and snapped them up. Vintage French parcel carry handles advertising the store -




And for you lovers of tiny tins and boxes, here is a pair of very old quill/pen nib boxes ( with some nibs included ). One French, one English - SOLD



Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Wonderful new-old, pieces, to wake up to, today, dear Liz,- the carry handles are beautiful!!
Wishing you a lovely monday sweet friend !
Dorthe,xxx

Rhonda said...

You and I would be great at a French brocante. We love the same treasures!!