Sunday 30 November 2014

Ladies Day part 2

It took me a while to get all the things I mentioned on the Lalaland blog listed and posted here. Darn. But here are the last 4 Ladies Day listings -

A sweet little silver plate bowl made to look like wicker work - SOLD


A second silver plate bowl, two handled oval shaped and so elegant - SOLD


A gorgeous 1920s PARIS powder bowl - SOLD



And this adorable vintage French tin with the sweetest blossom design and the prettiest pastel colours - SOLD



No idea yet what I am going to list tomorrow. If you can think of anything you would like to see, do let me know :-).

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Your silver bowls are just the sweetest so is the powder box and that pretty French tin. They are all so delicate Liz just like us!!! LOL!
Aged with charm and more beauty!
Thunder stormy hugs from here sweet friend,
Suzy xox

Dorthe said...

LOVE the powder box Liz, and the elegant silver bowls, and the tin are wonderful too.
I wonder if I can be number 3 delicate one, hopefully aging with charm , lol ?
What a club of old lady hoarders, :-)
Hugs and an extra one to warm you up...it is so cold here,too.
Dorthe- xxx