Saturday 15 November 2014

Can't think of a title

I can't even think of a Post Title tonight, lol, my brain has already gone to sleep. It has been so crazy busy in my store, it seems I haven't moved away from my Etsy stuff all week. Christmas shopping is well under way, it seems.

All I managed to list today ( after dealing with a bunch of orders ) are these little beauties -

The sweetest tiny little mother of pearl child's rosary, really exquisite and totally delightful  - SOLD




Another rosary, this time with beautifully deep sky blue glass beads and finely decorated metal tube beads - SOLD


Also, this 1 yard length of antique French metallic thread lace trim, quite stunning - SOLD




Wishing you all a relaxing and happy Sunday, toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

OHHHH Liz ,

Only amazing pieces, --love the rosaries ,as you know :) and the lace trim stunning !!! You are such a lucky owner of remarkable things dearest you !
Have a lovely evening... dear Liz , much love, Dorthe

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh, like Dorthe, I adore the rosary and that metal braid - well I can barely come to your shop lately as my basket would be full but that braid is divine!!!!
xoxoxox Suzy