Tuesday 11 November 2014

Busy, busy, busy

Today, I sorted out my shelves with all the things which are packed up and ready to be shipped out as soon as they get purchased. Some items had expired ages ago and I wanted to relist some of them -

This is such a very pretty French fabric covered chocolate box -


A very pretty French pastilles tin from Tours, elegant black and gold design -




This (faux?) tortoiseshell powder compact is such a sweet little thing -




Such a darling home made OOAK toy, three tiny dolls in their hand made beds
SOLD




Vintage French black stamp holder - SOLD




I had also listed these funky egg ladles, but they sold within an hour or so -



New to the shop are this beautiful, quite large Madonna - SOLD




and this really gorgeous antique architectural salvage element, a gilt bronze flower garland -




Made it just before midnight again, yay!

Toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Such beauty for the soul and eyes, today, again, my dear Liz!! The architectural piece, is gorgeous, and the chocolate box, so beautiful, -ofcourse I so love your madonna, too , the powder compact and the stamp holder...... you have been bussy,- and me too,-both yesterday and today was spend planning and digging ,for the fleamarket !!!
I could make some photoes for you, but really it is diffficult bow, with the tables totally overfilled !! :->)
Big hugs from Dorthe and much love,too !