Thursday 14 June 2012

A few more listings

I didn't have as much time as I thought I would have to list things, but I did manage to list a few more recent finds.

Gorgeous antique French candlesticks - SOLD

This fabulous blue one is now SOLD -

More fabulous antique French skeleton keys - LOTS SOLD, some more available

The cutest little antique French opera glasses - SOLD

The perfect way to serve your chilled Chardonnay - NOW SOLD

or the perfect way to display your precious antique laces, lol -

WHITE shappy chic enamel soap dish -  SOLD

I also listed more embellishments kits - SOLD
SOLD -

You can find these little treasures HERE

Tomorrow I will be listing some superb French passementerie, trims, ombre ribbon, gorgeous old French velvet ribbons, some fabulous monogrammed linen sheets, oh, and perhaps some darling little French glass jars with buttons.

Until then, toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

My dear Liz,
you just goes on showing such little wonders from your french markets, and I am in awe ,that you can actually find all those beautiful things, --- as you are my dear friend, I`m not being a bit jealoux ,tehehe!
Everything is to wish for, and I also love the embelllishment kits.
Wish you some lovely week-end dayes ,Liz.
HUGS to you and xx.
Dorthe

E

olmpic station park said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.